- The View/Export Changes for Client screen no longer contains changes entered in a previous Accountant's Copy.
- Toggling between skus no longer causes QuickBooks to close unexpectedly when Office 2007 is installed on the same computer.
- The Accountant's Copy feature now supports the Client Data Review "Reviewed" mark.
- Client Data Review created by the accountant is now exported from Accountant?s Copy.
- The accountant user is prevented from creating invoices from time and expenses data. In Accountant's Copy, the menu item 'Invoice from Time & Expenses' will not be displayed when this preference is turned on by the client.
- Import of Accountant's Copy no longer fails when importing Payment Item amount in Credit memo/Refund.
- QuickBooks no longer displays an unrecoverable error when adding or deleting a group item in some Accountant's Copy (.QBA) file.
- Using the notepad to enter notes for a customer in the middle of creating an invoice will no longer cause custom field data previously entered on the invoice to disappear.
- QuickBooks will no longer display an "Action Cancelled" page when attempting to open Receive Payments or Create Sales Receipts on a computer with no internet connection.
- QuickBooks no longer closes unexpectedly when creating an Estimate for a customer.
- The QuickBooks support website now links to the correct version of the Synch Contacts tool. This allows users to download and install the new version so that QuickBooks will no longer display the message: QuickBooks Contact Sync 2.0 has encountered errors. Please close this dialog and restart sync."
- QuickBooks is now able to access URL containing
special characters such as ampersand [&].
|Backup and Restore
- QuickBooks will no longer shut down with an unexpected error when rebuilding or backing up a QuickBooks company file that previously displayed the unexpected error.
- Backup file size is no longer doubled if the backup is saved in the QuickBooks letter templates folder.
- QuickBooks will now correctly backup files that have a file name longer than 64 characters.
- Vendor Notes are now available from the Vendor Center.
|Company File Upgrade
- QuickBooks will now check the file for integrity before attempting to update it.
- Upgrading files from QuickBooks versions prior to 2006 will no longer fail with an unexpected or fatal error.
- Resolved the Error -6032, -158: "An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file" when converting a company file from 2006 to 2009.
- Entering memorized transactions no longer fails when estimates are added to memorized txns (auto enter).
- QuickBooks will now display the (-6000, -82) and the (-xxxx, -301) errors much less often.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and Premier Accountant Edition no longer incorrectly states that Unit of Measure is not available in your version of QuickBooks when viewing certain help topics.
- Help topics for Credit Card Protection have been updated.
|Intuit Statement Writer
- When using Intuit Statement Writer selecting multiple rows & using Excel command of Insert no longer causes copying of account name and values where they should not be.
|Intuit Sync Manager
- Incremental syncs via sync manager will now complete successfully.
- Resolved an issue where Name Lists were not displaying.
- Creating a refund now uses the selected currency as part of the criteria when auto-selecting a bank account for the check.
- General Journal transactions in files with Multi Currency activated can now be modified as needed.
- Statements that include detailed information from Invoices now show the currency without a dollar sign when the currency is not USD.
- Currency information is no longer missing when Customer or Vendor Information is printed from within the centers.
- When a transaction is edited while another user is in the Home Currency Adjustment window, the Home Currency Adjustment can no longer be saved without checking the file to see if existing transactions have been changed.
- Realized gain/loss from a refund check created from a credit memo now posts to the Realized Gain/Loss report.
- User without modify access to currency list can no longer download exchange rates.
- Blank targets are no longer added to transactions after clearing & selecting a customer/vendor.
- Setting a Discount without applying a payment with different exchange no longer causes an out of balance transaction.
- Credit Memos applied to Invoices with different exchange rates no longer throw off sales tax amounts.
- Changing the exchange rate on a
Journal Entry paid by a bill credit now updates the exchange gain/loss.
- Remaining Credit (Home) on transaction tab in customer center no longer displays amounts in negative.
- Expenses tab now properly displays Bill Credit + Credit Card Refund w/ figures 12 digits or more.
- Realized gain/loss from Credit Card charge linked to a Bill will now post to realized gain/loss report.
- Creating an Invoice from a Sales Order at a different exchange rate (from currant list) no longer creates an out of balance Invoice.
- Changing customer currency on sales receipt with items no longer displays the Edit Item Rate message twice.
- The Beginning Balances in the Locate Discrepancies and Undo Last Reconciliation screen are no longer in a foreign currency.
- QuickBooks no longer crashes when importing an Accountant's copy that involves creation of a gain/loss account with multi currency on.
- Currencies with exchange rate lower than 4 decimal places now print properly when printing the list.
- Editing Exchange rate on a Credit Card Refund linked to a Credit Card Charge now updates the exchange gain/loss.
- Editing the Exchange rate on a Credit Card Refund linked to a Bill Credit now updates the exchange gain/loss.
- When applying ARRefundCreditCardAdd through the SDK to a multicurrency account, the balance total is now updated.
- Editing the exchange rate on an auto-recalled bill no longer generates an out of balance transaction.
- The currency field is now grayed out when Quick-Adding a job to a customer that already has a currency set.
- QuickBooks now posts a warning message instead of unexpectedly closing (error code 15361 28781) when an attempt is made to deposit home currency amounts to a foreign bank account.
- QuickBooks will no longer display unrecoverable error 14775 when creating or sending payroll.
- The Send Payroll confirmation report in QuickBooks now shows the employee and amounts.
- QuickBooks now allows the next year's rate to be entered on payroll items that are created after July 1st.
- When a liability check has two detail lines for the same item and amount, both are now applied.
- QuickBooks no longer incorrectly calculates the Withholding taxes incorrectly if the effective date of a withholding tax change is not at the beginning of a tax quarter or year, and the system date is prior to the effective date of the withholding tax change.
- Employee Organizer no longer creates duplicate state withholding items.
- QuickBooks now warns when an employee is added with a
Social Security number already in the employee list.
|Payroll: Assisted Payroll
- Can now change the Paid Through date on a non-tax liability payment once sent if on the Assisted Payroll Service.
- PDF Converter is no longer lost when upgrading to a new operating system.
- Remote Desktop users accessing QuickBooks via
terminal services are now able to save to pdf on
Windows Server 2008 - 64 bit.
- The background color will no longer turn black when saving a file as a PDF.
- The PDF
printer driver is now called version 3.0.
- Can now print properly on Vista 64 bit OS pre SP1.
|QuickBooks Online Banking
- QuickBooks Online Banking new account setup can now be completed when there is a PIN change required.
- Payee names containing & are now displayed correctly.
- The left hand side of the online banking screen is no longer black when no transactions are present on Windows Vista.
- QuickBooks will no longer allow a non-USD currency bank account to import online transactions.
- Using the Open option after logging into the bank's website through QuickBooks will no longer display the "No new transactions" dialog when transactions are available
- QuickBooks should no longer download duplicate transactions when a web connect file is imported a second time.
- A credit card payment now defaults to Credit Card Credit instead of Credit card Payment. It will now have "CC CRED" instead of "TRNSFR" in the Chart of accounts. The radio buttons have also been reordered to show CC Credit first and then, CC Payment on the Right Hand Side of the Online Banking Side-by-Side screen.
- The error "Alias already exists" is no longer displayed when changing a downloaded alias to another QuickBooks name.
- The up and down arrow keys will now allow movement to the next transaction in the left hand side of the Side-by-side online banking screen.
- When adding split lines to downloaded transactions in the Side-by-side online banking window, tabbing into the next field now highlights the existing text or puts the field into edit mode so it can be changed by typing without clicking on the selected field again.
- The right hand and left hand sides of the online banking screen will no longer be out of sync after adding an online banking transaction from the Add Multiple feature.
- QuickBooks no longer selects the 'Deposit Online Banking transaction' radio button when the 'Record a QB deposit' button should be selected after cancelling adding a new account in the online banking screen.
- QuickBooks will no longer display the Unexpected Error C=51 when using the Online Banking feature if names in the company file contain non-printable characters.
- QuickBooks will no longer unexpectedly close when some renamed and matched transactions are processed with Finish Later while the manual match screen is open.
- QuickBooks no longer closes unexpectedly when multicurrency is turned on and you quickadd a name in the Online Banking register.
- QuickBooks will no longer display the message that "Payee named [Vendor Name] detected" or, "This payee is already an online payee - please select a non-online payee." when a bank updates its name or merges with another bank.
- QuickBooks will no longer allow a non-USD currency bank account to be setup for Online Banking or Online Services.
- QuickBooks no longer displays "Error: CleaningDownloadedPay in some use cases that were not fixed in prior releases.
- Company files that do not have Multi Currency enabled will no longer filter the Undeposited Funds and Open Invoice transactions from the Online Banking screens.
- Payees that are not setup as USD currency are not pre-filled in the online banking screens.
- When there are unprintable characters in the the names used for Online Banking a warning is displayed and the Add Multiple screens do not open because the names cannot be used.
- No longer get an Unexpected Error c=47 when accessing the online banking register view after updating a file from Pro to Premier.
|QuickBooks Online Billing
- Downloaded QuickBooks Billing Solutions payment creation no longer fails for payments with a discount and sub-account.
- QuickBooks will no longer close unexpectedly with an error while reconciling when the service charge account or interest account have been deleted.
- QuickBooks will no longer display an error and close unexpectedly when accessing the General Ledger report.
- QuickBooks will no longer display an Out of Memory message when running the Audit Trail report for all dates.
- Are now able to properly open memorized list reports after updating company files.
- Having the preference "Show Lowest Sub-Account" and duplicate sub names no longer causes an error in when runing the Budget to Actual report.
- The report is now displayed when selecting an industry specific job cost report.
- The report is now displayed when selecting the Sales Tax Liability report.
- QuickBooks will no longer display the Out of Memory error when running reports that use a very large number of transactions.
- SalesReceiptMod is no longer Accepting Invalid details of PriceLevel for an Item without showing any error
- Unit of Measure is now coming up in ItemGroupQuery , ItemGroupMod , ItemGroupAdd Response.
- QuickBooks no longer displays the severe error: "MauiMain:IsIEPresentfailed. Exiting..." when launching QuickBooks on a Windows 7 computer that has Internet Explorer disabled.
- QuickBooks now displays a message instead of closing unexpectedly when trying to login to some company files.
- Credit Total on Bill
Credit History is now aligned properly when displaying more than 8 characters.
|Users and Permissions
- The customer credit card data stored in QuickBooks will no longer become corrupted in certain circumstances where the Admin password was changed.
- The External Accountant user will no longer be restricted from using the Reconcile feature. It may be necessary to rebuild the company file after updating to R9 or later for this change to take effect.